Inker / Colourist [Remote]
As we embark on the realization of an array of original projects involving shorts films, a feature, and some web series, we are looking for Cleaners / Inkers for a hybrid full-time employment
In this position, you will be responsible for cleaning and inking and colouring rough scenes and sequences animated in Toon Boom Harmony according to the character proof and project bible. See a sample of our line quality
You will receive Toon Boom Harmony files which you will clean, ink, and return in the same format.
- Expertise in Toon Boom Harmony,
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience in executing against a tight deadline.
- Willingness to grow and learn within a serious productive environment
- Understanding of the basic principles of Animation
- Understanding of the essence of sound in storytelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and self-management skills
- Enthusiasm for new ideas outside of the regional market norm
- Demonstrated ability to respect and NOT ABUSE a non-hierarchical leadership structure.
- Willingness to learn new methods of solving problems
- Ability to self-troubleshoot
- Strong internet connection and RELIABLE electricity
- Available for a 1-hour video meeting at least once a week.
Application materials must include*
- A cover letter, sent to either the job poster or
- A documentation of experience (CV)
- Link(s) to your portfolio or relevant work samples created in Toon Boom Harmony..
- An indication of your expected monthly salary
Applications without ALL of the above will not be considered
Applications with work samples that have no relevance to the skill advertised will not be considered.
Applications with unrealistic salary expectations will not be considered.
Fill out the form below to apply for the position.
The submit button will only be available at a certain stage